top of page
Königscard: more experience, without further costs!
How does the KOENIGSCARD work?
How much does the KÖNIGSCARD cost?
First of all, the most important thing: You cannot buy the KÖNIGSCARD. It is a free additional service of our house for our holiday guests.
How do I use it KING SCARD?
The KÖNIGSCARD is issued in your name and is therefore not transferable to third parties. Every person who stays at least three nights in our ALPINA holiday home receives their own KÖNIGSCARD. For example, if you are here with your family, you can either do something together or mum and dad can go hiking while the children have a leisure experience with the Königscard.
Where can I get these KING SCARD?
You will receive your personal Königscard at check-in in our holiday home. On departure we ask you to give us the Königscards back. The Königscard is valid from 12 p.m. on the day of arrival and until 12 p.m. on the day of departure.
Where is the KÖNIGSCARD valid?
There are many great experiences available to you in the Allgäu, Tyrol and Upper Bavaria regions. Here you simply show your Königscard and can then use the offers free of charge. Thanks to the large selection, everyone will find something suitable for themselves or can try out new things for free. The Königscard is the key to unforgettable experiences in the holiday region.
The most important KÖNIGSCARD rules at a glance:
1. It cannot be transferred.
2. In case of damage or loss, please contact your host.
3. It is not available for free sale, but only from partner companies.
4. If the card is misused, the card will be withdrawn and a report will be issued.
5. It is only valid with a clearly legible first and last name.
6. The scope of services may be limited due to weather and operational conditions (e.g. storm damage, the capacity of a business has been reached, all skis or bikes have been assigned).
7. Please always show your KÖNIGSCARD before using the service.
All information about the services can be found at www.koenigscard.com .
Copyright by koenigscard.com
bottom of page